Monday, September 13, 2010

What a Day!!

     Today was a day for the record books.  Another awful day at work, seems to be the norm these days and soon to get worse (or so we anticipate) as the medical and surgical floors amalgamate.   I haven't thought or done surgical nursing in 20 years!  Eesh!  Have I really been doing this that long?  How time flies! Don't get me wrong, I love nursing, but all the politics and changes that have been imposed on us is stressful.  I just hope that all the worry and the anticipatory stress is all for naught.  Never the less, we just have to plod along, do our job the best we can with what we have.   I have 2 night shifts left and then I will never have to work 4 shifts in a row again!  YIPEEEE!! 
     On a happier note!  Thomas has started Seminary today.  Jane Forin and Darlene Nelson are teaching this year and I think they will be awesome.  The Dynamic Duo!   They are studying the Doctrine and Covenants.  All I can say is WAY TO GO THOMAS!!!  Proud of you buddy!!  You will be blessed with your diligence and faith. 
     Another first . . .  Thomas and David went together to go buy the game Halo Reach!  Thomas had pre ordered it and then didn't have all the finances to purchace it.  Thomas and David actually came to an agreement.  David is buying the game and Thomas can pay him back.  WOW!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment