Sunday, September 5, 2010
Catching Up!
As I was posting last night I realized that I have missed mentioning a momentous occasion. Don and I just celebrated out 20th Wedding Anniversary last Wednesday September 1. Hard to believe that it has been that long already! We celebrated by having a relaxing day then going out to dinner with the kids to Boston Pizza. We are going to have a party later, but right now work is yet again getting in the way again!! Speaking of work, no let's not. Oh I know! On the way to Church this morning we passed by a truck the same as ours, even the same racks and a lift gate on the back. The only difference was a tow bar rack on the front. Anyways, as we pull into the Church parking lot, one of my illustrious children (who as asked to remain anonymous) says "Mom, Dad isn't here yet, the truck isn't in the parking lot." To that the other child says " We are in the truck" HaHa! I guess my brunette child was having a Blonde Moment!! Ha Ha Ha Ha . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment