Today we heard that it was Pi day. Not PIE day. The mathematical term Pi. It puzzled me as to why there would be a Pi day. Jake was cleaver enough to figure out that it was the third month and the fourteenth day, hence 3.14! Smart boy!! I found an official Pi day challenge that can be done. I must say I didn't fair to well, only getting to the seventh level. They had a line graph that I could not figure out what to do with it. Every point on the number line showed a different equation. I gave up! Maybe all you Math aficionados can clue me in...Monday, March 14, 2011
HAPPY Pi DAY! ! !
Today we heard that it was Pi day. Not PIE day. The mathematical term Pi. It puzzled me as to why there would be a Pi day. Jake was cleaver enough to figure out that it was the third month and the fourteenth day, hence 3.14! Smart boy!! I found an official Pi day challenge that can be done. I must say I didn't fair to well, only getting to the seventh level. They had a line graph that I could not figure out what to do with it. Every point on the number line showed a different equation. I gave up! Maybe all you Math aficionados can clue me in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment