Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bye Bye Baby Boy!!





Wow!  I never thought that this day would come.  They grow up so fast!!  Where does the time go??  Seems like yesterday that David was learning to walk, then run, then ride a bike...  Now he is off and running in the brave new world of  "out on my own"  We said goodbye to him at the airport where he was flying to Wetaskiwin, Alberta.  He is going to live with a highschool friend Shaun and his family.  He and Shaun I think are excited!  Took a couple of days of Ashawna and I helping David sort thru his things to get packed.  Where does all the stuff come from???! 
David called last night when he got to Edmonton.  He said that it was cold "My lungs were stinging!!"  I checked online this morning and put a weather gadget on my desktop to track the weather in Wetaskiwin.  It was mighty cold there!!!  -31 YIKES!!!!  Good thing that Sparky gave him some long underwear for his birthday eh?? 
Thomas is next in a year... but his plans are a little closer to home at this point.  Nanaimo.  Then Jake in a few more years...    "sigh. . . " 

No comments:

Post a Comment