Thursday, August 26, 2010
The rest of the story . . .
There was a radio show on years ago in Victoria that told tales that were interesting, unbelievable, and made you go Ah ha! "The rest of the story" was the title of the radio spot. I decided that after 19 years and 360 days of marriage, I should keep better track of the day to day things that we do. With the boys almost grown and one almost out of the house, my idea of journaling once a year just doesn't cut it. I do my scrapbooking, but am so far behind that I may never get caught up! This is a great way to keep the memories current! I always say that I will remember something that has happened, but my memory holder just has those memories locked up tight sometimes. So, I have some friends who are on here that have been an inspiration to me to join the Blogger world. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment